Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2022

Ko wai au?

 Who am I ?


I was found in America's waterways.

My kainga is in the area of freshwater environments, such as ponds, marshes, wetlands, rivers, lakes, and swamps, as well as in brackish water.

 My land in that area is the southeast United States: all of Florida and Louisiana, the southern parts of Georgia, Alabama, and Mississippi, coastal South and North Carolina, East Texas, the southeast corner of Oklahoma, and the southern tip of Arkansas. Louisiana

My maunga is in the Rocky Mountains and my home is in America. 

I can trace my lineage back through alligatoridae, Crocodilia, reptilia and chordata to animalia. This means that I am a reptile and that I am related to all the other reptiles. Because I am a reptile, you will know that I am cold blooded and lay eggs.

 Going back further, I am also a part of the chordata phylum, which means I have a backbone and I am related to other animals like lizards and crocodiles. I am also related to all the animals that roam the Earth, but only very distantly. I am related to all the reptiles in the world, but which one am I?

Ko Wai Au?

No comments:

Post a Comment