Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Irish poem

 In class, we have a goal to know different types of poems and their features
This is the limerick I wrote in class 

In class, I learned about limerick poems A limerick poem is a poem that only has five lines and is sometimes humorous And the order is AABBA. All the A rhyme and all the B rhyme. In most limericks they start with me once, there once, there was once, I once met.

My limerick…
I once met a girl from Spain                             
She loved to play in the rain                                     
but one day she was up a tree                                 
she broke her knee                                           
That clumsy girl from Spain.                            

Here's one we looked at in class.
                                                                            

Apostle Paul 


I once was a man named Saul.

I thought I knew it all.

I persecuted the church.

I went to Damascus to search.

Where Jesus transformed me into Paul.


I had lost my sight

All I could see was night.

I heard Jesus’s voice.

I made Him my choice.

Praise the Lord, I saw the Light.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment