Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2022

survive on an island

                       


                                                              Survivor

                                                      


                                                                       

   I was going on a plane trip with my best friend,
 we decided to go to Pairs to see the Eiffel tower in France because we haven't seen it before. The plane trip was about 7 to 8 hours but they made up for it with free snacks, and of course I had the window seat. I could see the ocean; it was mesmerizing.

                                                     

  I was watching the ocean when the plane started shaking. I think it's called turbulence. My friend was  freaking out, she thought we were going to crash but it turns out she was right.  ¨We are going to crash land,'' the pilot announced. Everyone was screaming saying, ¨WERE GONNA DIE.¨  I had faith. Me and my friend were in the bracing position hoping we were going to be fine. I looked at the person next to us. She had a baby in her arms crying. ¨ We're going to be okay,¨ the pilot announced. The plane jerked and that knocked out both of us.


                                                                          

 The only thing I could remember was  waking up to see fire on the other side of the plane. We were on an island with a lot of palm trees and a big mountain. I smashed the window and woke up my friend and pulled her out the window. We landed on the sand and it looked like no one else was there. Only us on an island with a plane and a lot of unconscious  or dead people. Now we have to survive with nothing but a plane that's on the fire and  coconuts, trees, along with my best friend. We sat and appreciated that we were still alive and unfortunately the plane was completely on fire.


 

    

 We spent a few days on the island, nothing much. We just made a hut and ate coconuts. We were on the island for at least 3 days now and we made friends with mister coconut and Mrs coconut and that's mainly it . It was the forth day. I couldn't sleep that night because I was wondering what was going to happen the next day, like if we were going to get rescued or not. I finally fell asleep  and woke up a few hours later and there were. ¨PEOPLE,¨ I shouted and accidentally woke up my friend. ¨PEOPLE, ¨ there were people to come save us. They were in a BIG, blue rescue boat . We ran to the ocean and they greeted us while we climbed on board.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Monique, you have a good imagination! I see you have a good understanding of how to structure your narrative and a strong understanding of basic punctuation. Well done. I look forward to seeing you adding more descriptive langauge, wow words and punctuation such as ! : and ;

    ReplyDelete